Sunday, December 9, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree

This past week I used my Christmas tree in therapy. I just painted a tree on some card stock and then ran it through the laminator. I used the same box that was used for the apple tree and taped on the card stock. The ornaments are from the 1 spot at Target. Since the ornaments are made of plastic they can handle being bounced (or thrown). I found the Christmas lights and candy cane graphics from mycutegraphics.com. It was a fun way to work on therapy goals while getting into the Christmas spirit. I targeted prepositions (on top, in the middle, or bottom of the tree). I also worked on holiday vocabulary and following directions (i.e. “put the sparkly pink ornament on top”). For my articulation kiddos, I used the tree as a reinforcement activity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment