Thursday, March 14, 2013

Where's the Ladybug?

Again, while the template is set, here is a spring themed activity for targeting prepositions. This activity follows the same formula as "Where's the Bunny" and "Pot of Gold Prepositions". It has been pretty warm here in Colorado over the past few days (although I hear we are in for some snow later this week). However, I feel that spring is in the air. I suppose that's what inspired "Where's the Ladybug". Help the ladybug escape from the net by using the correct prepositions. The reinforcement activity includes various cute bugs (I'm not a fan of the ugly ones). For every correct answer, glue or Velcro a bug around the net.

When I assemble the preposition activities, I print on card stock and laminate for durability. I separated the cards into two separate booklets (preposition vocab cards vs. fill-in-the-blank cards) and attached the cards using a hold punch a metal ring. 

Grab This Activity at the TPT Store


Here is an example of the vocabulary cards
Here is an example of the fill-in-the blank cards
This is the reinforcement activity


No comments:

Post a Comment