Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Prepositions: Where's the apple?

The little mini-books geared towards targeting prepositions appear to be a popular item for my fellow speech-pathologist and educators. I'm adding to the family with "Where's the apple".

This mini-book has been created in the same format as "Where's the leprechaun?", "Where's the bunny?", and "Where's the lady bug?".

It includes 12 vocabulary cards and 12 fill-in-the blank cards to target prepositions. For the reinforcement activity glue or Velcro the apples into the basket.
Targeted prepositions include: over, under, on top, in front, next to, in the middle, around, behind, between, inside, out, and across.

I typically laminate the activity and use a dry erase marker to fill in the blanks.

I'm hoping to have a Halloween themed book available by the end of the night (If my motivation levels stay high). Otherwise, it will be available by the end of the week.

Enjoy!

Grab this activity at TPT


No comments:

Post a Comment