Sunday, November 4, 2012

Apple Picking


Since Halloween is over, I figured it was time to start some other fall activities. To create this tree I used some paper bags, construction paper, and sticky back Velcro. I also purchased some fake apples and fall foliage from Hobby Lobby. 

I created the tree trunk with the paper bags and laminated green construction paper for the tree top. I glued the tree to the side of a cardboard box. I plan on putting different trees on each side (one for each season).




I attached the leaves and apples using sticky back Velcro. 



 I thought this would be great activity for expressive language (leaves on/off, apples fall down...etc). I also thought I could use it as a reinforcer with some of my artic kiddos as we work on their sounds. 

ps. Please ignore the date on the photos, I'm not great with my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment