Sunday, November 4, 2012

First Steps


The first step onto The Speech Path Place:

 I have been perusing and using various education and speech pathology blogs for quite some time. I am so impressed by all the creative individuals out there. As a fairly new graduate, I am always looking for ways to add to my collection. Also, the materials I found in the blogsphere kept me afloat during my CF.

I love using fun and creative ways to address speech goals, and if I can do it cheaply, even better! Some of the best advice I received in school was, "If you're bored, then the kids are probably bored too." Sometimes you just need to shake things up, if not for the kiddos, then for your own sanity. 

I am so grateful to all those bloggers out there who help keep my therapy new and exciting. I figured it was time to give back. Now that the craziness of the CF is over, I have some to make and share materials. 
-Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment