Thursday, April 4, 2013

It's a Spring Thing

I decided to kill two birds with one stone and made this mini-book. It targets inferences and "wh" questions. Also, I loved the cute spring graphic. The weather is slowly getting better, but I don't think we're out of the woods yet. So, for now, I'm living vicariously until I get my flowers and sunshine.

This mini-book is 13 pages long. I constructed the pages on half sheets to save some paper.When I worked in the schools, I remembered how precious paper was, especially during IEP season. The left side of the page discusses "Janelle's" activity during the first day of spring. The right side of the page includes 4 options, one of which will help Janelle complete her activity.

I have a few children working on the concept of answering "wh" questions and the pictures supports have been really helpful as we work on "what" and "who questions. And, as luck would have it, I also have some kids working on basic inferences.

Grab This at the TPT Store


Here are some examples of the book:


2 comments: